Back in business

After a well earned three-month-break from the project, I am now back at the desk. The main goal is to complete the gallery installation version. I’ve got the application hooked up to MAX/MSP via UDP fine now. I’ve recorded some new audio for the instructions. I’ve also been ironing out a lot of bugs in the training session – this part needs to be super smooth in a gallery setting. Now you can hit the reset button like a madman and still not cause a bug :-) I’ve also ordered a DMX interface that I will use to control lights in the room, also via MAX, using this little external. From what I’ve read it’s the safest bet. The only big thing missing now is a tailored visual interface for contact qualities.